Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Last Day in My country


My last day was good. In the Morning, I woke up early and I ate breakfast with my parents. Then I went to Mall with my mother to buy clothes and shoes. After that, I came back to my home for put all my clothes and shoes in my luggage. Meanwhile, my father he was talking with my about Canada because he was studying in Canada 10 years ago. In the afternoon, I went to my grandfather because he was talking to me about how I can find good friends and protect myself from bad friends. Then I went to my uncle because he was taking my car. In the evening, I'm done from my luggage. Then I went to airport with my parents. Finally, I said for my parents I'll miss you and I promise I will get a medical degree. This is my last day in my country.

5 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a real supportive family. I hope that you are able to stay in contact with everyone by phone or over the Internet.

It also sounds like your last day in your country was very busy! Did you forget something before you leave? Before I travel somewhere I always forget to pack something and I leave it at home.

 
At March 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you got a lot of advice and support from your family. I hope you found the good friends that your grandfather said you should have!

 
At March 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Noor said...

I wish you be successfull in your studies and get your the medical degree.

 
At April 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Majed said...

I hope you reach your goal :)

 
At May 7, 2014 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home