Friday, March 5, 2010

The Articles




Dear Scott,

My problem is how I can improve my academic English grammar specially the article. I was in high school studying hard for all the classes, but the English grammar about the article really I have problem with it. So I have to do more practice and more study. If I want to pass from this class I should to get full mark in the final about article. I had some problem with S V O but now I correct the problem, but the article I can’t correct because is hard for me. I hope to understand the article with my teacher because he understands everything, and I think he will teach me about the article. I would to understand the articles and I want to pass because I have just one problem with grammar. Finally, I hope Mr. Scott to help me about the article and thank you.

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I really like your picture that you included with your blog. It makes me feel like "articles" have been a problem for thousands of years! Don't give up . . . . keep practicing, and I'm sure you grammar will improve!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home